Thank you for your interest in joining the Junior League of Philadelphia. We are an organization of women whose mission is to advance women's leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training. We are looking for women who possess an interest in voluntarism, a commitment to community service, and an interest in developing leadership potential through training and community participation.
To be eligible for membership in the Junior League of Philadelphia, a prospective member must:
· Be no less than 19 years of age on the first day of the New Member Training Course; and
· Reside or be employed in Philadelphia, Delaware, Bucks, Chester, Montgomery, Camden, Burlington, or Gloucester Counties.
· Attend a “Meet the JLP” or League-sponsored event (Optional)
· Apply & pay dues in the amount of $210.00 (Application opens June 1; Three-installment payment plan available)
· Participate in a nine-month New Member Training Course that provides education and training until admission to Active Membership
Note: The New Member League year begins in September and ends at the end of April the following calendar year. Once the New Member Training Course has begun, dues are not refundable in the event a New Member should fail to meet the requirements for Active Membership or should voluntarily withdraw from the New Member Training Course. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.